Atlona Pal HDMI to NTSC HDMI Converter 1080p
The Atlona AT-HD560 is an advanced HDMI to HDMI Scaler. It accepts HDMI input with a separate Toslink or analog audio and scales it to a HDMI output (at a number of selectable resolutions) with additional Toslink and analog audio output. Any HDMI input resolution could be up-converted up to 1080p or down-converted as well to any resolution (listed in the technical specifications). The AT-HD560 is also a perfect solution for converting 50Hz to 60Hz or 60Hz to 50Hz, this feature will allow you to connect HDMI video source from a PAL format region to a NTSC region, for example, a European HD source to a USA TV with HDMI input.
- AT-HD560 can scale up or down any computer resolution from VGA to WUXGA or HDTV resolution from 480p to 1080p
- Automatically detect the factory setting of the connected display and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when the NATIVE output is selected.
- Supports 50/60Hz frame rate conversion (can be used for Pal/NTSC Conversion).
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB level, and scan size.
- Supports high resolution input/output:
PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA
HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Supports digital and analog audio input and output