Video to VGA Scaler and Converter
The Atlona AT-AVS100 Video to VGA Scaler and Converter allows composite video or S-Video to be converted and scaled to either component video or VGA. The AVS100 is capable of scaling component video output resolutions from 480p to 1080p and VGA resolutions from 640×480 to 1600×1200. The VGA to component video cable is included for component video applications.
The Atlona AT-AVS100 supports either a NTSC or Pal signal.
*Does not support closed captioning*
Note: OPTIONALPOWER OVER USB SOLUTION NOW AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM!! AT-PWUSB
- Residential Installations: There are several applications that utilize component video matrix switchers to route video signals, however legacy sources still require a composite or s-video interface. The AT-AVS100 will allow an installer to route security camera’s, VHS players, Laser Disc through the component video switcher.
- Security Application: Most security cameras on the market today are using composite video interfaces, however most computer displays are VGA. The AVS100 will convert a security camera video signal to a computer display.
- Perfect for scaling Composite Video or S-Video signals to Component Video or VGA
- Supports high resolution output
- VGA resolutions: XGA (1024×768), SXGA (1280×1024), UXGA (1600×1200)
- Component resolutions: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- 3D (frame based) motion adaptive YNR/CNR noise reduction technology
- Advance de-interlacing technology, which will allow better image quality.
- Supports 2:2 & 3:2 film mode detection