Atlona 10 x 1 Multi-Format Converter /Switcher w/HDMI Output. Model: AT-HD600
The Atlona AT-HD600 is a 10-input switcher with a single HDMI output. The Atlona switcher is able to switch and convert any of the 2 x composite, 2 x S-Video, 2 x component video, 1 x VGA and 3 x HDMI to a single HDMI output. The HD600 can be controlled through IR remote, RS232 or through manual button selection on the front panel. Audio from all analog inputs gets embedded in to the HDMI connection. The Switcher is able to switch the highest resolutions up to 1080p and 3D.
- 3D Capable
- Converter/Switcher is fully HDCP compliant
- Deep Color video up to 36bit, 1080p@(24/60)Hz.
- 10-inputs: 2 x composite, 2 x S-Video, 2 x component video, 1 x VGA and 3 x HDMI inputs
- Audio signal for every input gets embedded on to the HDMI output along with Video
- Audio delay for 150ms, allows users to make sure that Audio and Video signals are in sync
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to SXGA@75Hz and 480i to 1080p.
- 3D comb filter helps increasing image quality on analog sources by processing three consecutive horizontal scan lines
- 3D noise reduction (DNR), will clear analog source signal from most of the artifacts and video noise
- Multi-Standard Video Signal Compatibility – PAL & NTSC (3.58/4.43)
- Supports format converter from 480i/576i to 480p/576p
- IR remote control, IR codes are available for users who would like to program it into the different control system
- RS-232 control, RS232 codes are available for controlling the switcher from computer or a separate control system
- Comes with Rack Mounts