The Atlona AT-VDL-10, AT-VDL-50, and AT-VDL-250 are convenient and affordable upgrade license options for the Atlona Velocity Control System that add the flexibility of using BYOD mobile devices or PCs as user interfaces for AV control. They enable up to 10, 50, or 250 simultaneous devices per Velocity Control Gateway processor, with the same AV and room control functions as the Velocity Touch Panels. Access to the Velocity Control System is simple and straightforward through the web browser or app. The AV control GUI is automatically delivered by the Velocity Control Gateway, optimized to the resolution and aspect ratio of the user device.
Web Browser or App Access
The Velocity AV control GUI for BYOD is available through a standard web browser, or by installing the Atlona Velocity mobile app.
- Velocity Control System upgrade licensing to add BYOD mobile devices or PCs as AV control interfaces
- Available for up to 10, 50, or 250 simultaneous BYOD connections to a Velocity Control Gateway processor
- Fast and easy purchasing online, through the Velocity Control Gateway hardware or software processor
- Simple Velocity Control System access through a web browser or mobile app
- Fast, streamlined setup and configuration by the Velocity Control Gateway processor
- AV control GUI automatically optimized for the viewing device
- Ideal for landscape or portrait screen orientations
- Password protection available to prevent unauthorized access
- BYOD mobile devices can be used alongside or in place of Velocity Touch Panels