The Atlona VTP-800 is an 8″ touch panel for the Atlona Velocity Control System. It features contemporary, refined styling for modern presentation environments with 1280×800 native resolution, and a capacitive glass surface that supports multi-touch and gesture interactions. This touch panel conveniently installs into a wall or furniture via a US two-gang opening. Also available is the optional AT-VTP-TMK tabletop mounting kit for placement on a meeting table or lectern. The VTP-800 features Power over Ethernet (PoE), enabling a single network connection for data and power. Setting up the touch panel is effortless as the AV control GUI is automatically uploaded from the Velocity Control Gateway processor during system configuration.
- Meeting spaces, lobbies, hallways, and other settings in enterprise, government, and public institutions – Velocity Touch Panels feature an appealing visual design that offers a complementary yet enhanced aesthetic for various environments.
- Classrooms, lecture halls, and other instructional spaces – Velocity Touch Panels can serve to provide a consistent GUI and user experience from room to room throughout a K-12 institution, as well as a university department, facility, or even the entire campus.
BYOD AV Control Available
In addition to Velocity Touch Panels, convenient and very affordable upgrade options are available that add the flexibility of using BYOD mobile devices or PCs as user interfaces for AV control. Upgrade licensing is enable for up to 10, 50, or 250 simultaneous devices per Velocity Control Gateway processor, with the same AV and room control functions as the Velocity Touch Panels. Access to the Velocity Control System is simple and straightforward through the web browser or app. The AV control GUI is automatically delivered by the Velocity Control Gateway, optimized to the resolution and aspect ratio of the user device. An upgrade license can be purchased by accessing the web portal of the Velocity Control Gateway, or through your Atlona representative.
- 8″ touch panel for the Velocity Control System
- Capacitive touch screen with 1280×800 resolution
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet) – single-cable network connection for data and power
- Fast, streamlined setup with automatic network discovery and configuration by the Velocity Control Gateway processor
- Supports multi-touch and gesture interactions
- Contemporary, refined styling and aesthetics
- Available in black or white
- Mounts into a standard US two-gang electrical junction box, wall opening, or furniture
- Freestanding placement also available with the optional AT-VTP-TMK tabletop mounting kit
- Energy-saving features including adjustable sleep timer
- Proximity sensor ideal for waking unit from standby (future)
- Ambient light sensor with automatic brightness adjustment
- Built-in speaker and microphone
- Configurable audio feedback available for button presses
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- High speed USB 2.0 port for future expansion
- Two-year limited product warranty