Atlona Video Scaler with HDMI Output
The Atlona AT-LINE-PRO2 is a great additional to your home-theater system. AT-LINE-PRO2 behaves as a switcher, and a HDTV scaler. This unit is able to output multiple resolutions which allow you to match native resolution on your TV or Projector. You can now use one device to connect your composite video, s-video, component video, VGA (PC) and HDMI sources to one HDMI output, and get the best possible video. Any input can be up-scaled to a specified resolution up to 1080p. Analog audio from any of the sources will be digitized and encrypted in to the HDMI output, using one cable for audio and video. You would also have the ability of splitting your source audio to a digital coaxial (S/PDIF) output, and routing it through an audio receiver.
- Both digital and analog inputs are format converted and pixel re-scaled through the AT-LINE-PRO2. It outputs a range of formats and resolutions that will easily match the native resolution of your display to ensure highest picture quality.
- Composite, S-Video, Component, VGA, HDMI inputs
- Digital Audio Output, perfect for routing audio through an independent audio system.
- Supports PC RGB input up to WUXGA.
- Supports HDTV RGB/YPbPr/YCbCr up to 1080p.
- 50Hz/60Hz conversion, if the input is 50Hz or 60Hz, you would be able to manually select either one on the output, perfect for customers who have USA TV’s in Europe or other way around(PAL/NTSC).
- HDCP Compliant
- Supports digital HD output up to 1080p (30/50/60). or PC output up to 1920×1200
- Dual high quality scaling engines.
- Dual 3-D motion video adaptive de-interlaces with adaptive edge- oriented adaptive algorithm for smooth low-angle edge.
- Automatic 3:2 pull-down & 2:2 pull-down detection and recovery.
- The Proprietary Advanced Color Engine technology gives:
- Brilliant and fresh color.
- Intensified contrast and details.
- Vivid skin tone.
- Sharp edge.
- Accurate and independent color control.
- 3D noise reduction.
- Operates through on-screen OSD menu control and remote control.