Atlona HDMI Switcher with Analog Inputs, Scaling, Audio Management and Mirrored Outputs
Perfect switcher for the analog sunset! Atlona LINE-PRO5-GEN2 simplifies classroom or boardroom system design and installation. 11 inputs for HDMI, DVI, as well as VGA and other analog video formats enable integration of both new and legacy sources with HDMI displays.
Guarantee compatibility between the source and the display with internal scaler that supports resolutions up to 1920×1200 and 1080p. Analog audio embedding and de-embedding with volume control reduce system cost and complexity. Control the AT-LINE-PRO5 by IR remote, front panel, or RS-232 to optimize the user interface.
- Display a wide variety of sources with 4 HDMI, 1 DVI, 2 VGA, 2 Component, and 2 composite inputs. Use PCs, DVD players, cameras, and many other devices in your presentations simply by switching inputs.
Built in scaler
- With multiple analog sources, compatibility can be an issue, but the built-in scaler takes away the risk. Set the output resolution to NATIVE and sources from 640×480 to 1920×1200 or 480i to 1080p from any input are scaled to match the resolution of your display.
- Pass any analog or digital 2 channel audio signal to ensure the best presentation. Embed audio from a DVI or analog source for easy switching without worrying about audio routing. Volume control allows adjustment of de-embedded audio from any connected source routed to an external audio system.
Dual HDMI Outputs
- Enjoy the benefits of HDMI digital connections to your displays with HDCP compliance. Send your media to two HDMI displays simultaneously without additional hardware. Whether the second display is a presenter confidence monitor or a second projector, the connection is simple.
- Control the LINE-PRO5-GEN2 from the front panel, a simple hand-held IR remote, or using RS-232. Virtually all adjustments to the switcher are available with simple programming.