16 inputs, 16 outputs, HDCP compliant, EDID learning capabilities, RS-232 control option, and 9 programmable memory presets. The Atlona HDMI 16 by 16 Matrix Switcher has something for most of your professional needs. The Atlona AT-HD-V1616M is compatible with all current HDMI to DVI sources and supports resolutions up to 1920×1200 or 1080p and 2K.
- Due to advanced HDCP and EDID management switching times run between .5 and 2 seconds, much faster than what is typical for matrix switchers.
Back Up Power Supply
- In the event the main power supply becomes inoperable the built in redundant power supply will seamlessly take over the matrix’s energy needs.
- With most HDMI products you can get 30ft on an HDMI cable until you need an extender but with the built in re-clocking HDMI inputs and outputs go 50ft each, allowing for an additional 40ft without the need of extra products.
- Bandwidth frequency: 10.2 Gbps (340 MHz)
- Input Ports: 16 HDMI (Female Type)
- Output Ports: 16 HDMI (Female Type), 1 RS-232 port, 1 IR 3.5mm port, and 1 Ethernet port
- Resolution outputs: Video: 480i thru 1080p Vesa: 640×480 thru 1920×1200, also supports 2K (firstname.lastname@example.org,24, 25,48, 50, 59.94, 60)
- Fan Noise Level: 33.72dB
- Full 3D support
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 5.22×17.03×12.6 (inch) or 132.5×432.6×320 (mm) – 3RU
- Weight: 15.43lbs or 7kg
- 1 x AT-HD-V1616M
- 2 x Power Cord
- 1 x RS-232 male to female cable
- 1 x IR receiver module
- 1 x IR remote control
- 1 x User Manual
- 3 year