In recent years, there has been a lot of discussion regarding AV over IP becoming the predominant method for moving audiovisual content around conference rooms and classrooms, as well as entire enterprises. While AV over IP is the latest thing in our industry, the most appropriate solution is really going to depend on the specific requirements of the application. The purpose of this article to highlight the nature and configuration of AV over IP alongside that of more traditional HDBaseT distribution, in order to help narrow down the choice. But first, lets get started with some descriptions.
- OmniStream Certified Switches Simplify Networked AV Integration
- Leveraging Velocity to Enable Mute Synchronization with Teams or Zoom
- Advanced Driver Features for Experienced Velocity Developers
- Atlona’s Commitment to Quality Assurance Reflected in ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- USB Host Switching for the Omega Series