The Atlona BNC Composite to VGA Video Converter/Scaler is an easy to use product, carefully designed, for video sources that don’t support VGA connections.
Great for security systems where you don’t want to set up a dedicated PC, just plug the security camera into the Atlona converter then to your monitor and you’re ready to go.
With a built in feature, switch the orientation of your video feed vertically. This is great for hanging security cameras.
- Converts composite video (BNC) signal from sources such as a security camera, VCR or DVD player to a VGA computer monitor.
- Computer monitor resolutions supported up through 1440 x 900 (WXGA+).
- Compatible with NTSC or PAL video systems.
- Ability to flip the image vertically. Perfect for cameras used in security applications.
- Plug and play, no software required.
- Locking BNC input for a more reliable connection.