The Panduit Pan-Way® Above Floor Raceway System discretely routes and protects AV, power, and data cables in applications where it is not possible to use floor or ceiling conduit. Made of PVC, the lightweight raceway is more economical and easier to install than metal alternatives. The four channel design allows separation of cable and signal types. It is suitable for use in applications up to 600 volts, and is compliant with ADA section 4.5 related to changes in level for floor surfaces.
The AFR4BC Base and Cover are manufactured from rigid PVC designed to resist scratches, dents, and corrosion as well as tampering. Available in lengths of 6 feet and two colors, black or office slate.
See the related products tab for the full line of Pan-Way base and cover, junction box, coupler, right angle, table leg, and T-70/wall transition fittings that are available.
- Above floor raceway base and cover that come in 6′ segments
- Four channel design for routing and separating signal types such as AV, power, and data
- PVC construction resists scratches and dents, and will not corrode
- More cost effective and easier to install than metal alternatives
- Available in two colors, black and office slate
- Includes 4-channel base, 4-channel cover, and eight HEX washer head concrete screws