SFP+ Modules for NETGEAR M4250 Switches
These are NETGEAR SFP+ (small form factor pluggable) fiber optic transceiver modules for NETGEAR M4250 managed Gigabit Ethernet network switches. They fit into the SFP+ interfaces of these switches and enable 10 Gigabit Ethernet links between NETGEAR M4250 switches to expand networked AV system capacity. These modules can also be used to extend network connections over long distances up to 550 meters (1,800 feet) with multi mode fiber, and up to 2 km (1.2 mi) with single mode fiber.
Atlona is offering these SFP+ modules as accessories to the NETGEAR M4250 switches for customers wanting to build large OmniStream™ AV over IP systems spanning several network switches.
NOTE: NETGEAR SFP+ modules are available only in the United States and Canada.
- SFP+ fiber optic transceiver modules for NETGEAR M4250 network switches
- Enables 10 Gigabit Ethernet links for aggregating M4250 switches to expand networked AV system capacity
- Also can be used to transmit 10 Gigabit Ethernet long distances over fiber optic cable
- Up to 550 m (1800 ft) over multi mode fiber
- Up to 2 km (1.2 mi) over single mode fiber
- Fits into SFP+ interfaces of M4250 switches (except NETGEAR-GSM4212P)
- LC duplex connector
- Hot-swappable installation and removal