Take the EDID not the display
- The AT-HDSync’s nonvolatile memory makes any EDID fully mobile. Save any display’s EDID and take it to the job site or a different end of an installation, avoiding heavy lifting, recabling, and extra time on troubleshooting.
Ensure the best connection
- With a hot plug emulator and the ability to boot the source directly from the HDSync, ensure stable signals and proper pass through of EDID and HDCP.
EDID at your fingertips
- Analyze, troubleshoot, or save an EDID with the (included) HDSync’s software. With just a click of a button find the root of most compatibility problems, analyze an EDID before installation to make sure it works with other devices, or simply read an EDID to make sure it has the resolution and audio needed.
- DVI 1.0 and HDCP 1.1 compliant
- Built-in default EDID
- Able to read and store the EDID of monitors/projectors/TVs
- Prevent computers from deactivating inactive HDMI ports
- Maintain HDMI video resolution
- DVI compliance: DVI 1.0
- HDCP compliant: Yes
- Video bandwidth: Single-link 225MHz (6.75Gbps)
- Video support: Up to 1080p60 & WUXGA (1920×1200@60Hz)
- Input: 1x HDMI + 1x RS-232
- Output: 1x HDMI
- HDMI connector: Type A (19-pin female)
- RS-232 connector: DE-9 (9-pin D-sub female)
- Model dimensions: 3.6″ x 3.1″ x 1.1″ or 91mm x 80mm x 27mm
- Power supply: 5V DC