The Atlona AT-DISP-CTRL is a compact display controller, designed for small meeting spaces and huddle rooms. The DISP-CTRL detects connection of a source device with an active signal, and then automatically sends a control command to power up a display. Similarly, when the device is disconnected, the DISP-CTRL delivers a command to power down the display. The DISP-CTRL can be configured to deliver pre-stored or user-programmed display control commands through TCP/IP, RS-232, IR, or CEC. Additionally, this controller includes EDID and HDCP management features, and can be powered locally or through Power over Ethernet (PoE). The DISP-CTRL is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps.
The DISP-CTRL enables simple plug-and-play operation for a presenter – while eliminating the need to rely on a handheld remote control that is often misplaced or non-functional (dead batteries). The DISP-CTRL can be used on its own, or in conjunction with an HDMI switcher such as the JunoX™ 451 (AT-JUNO-451). The AT-IR-CS-TX emitter cable is available for controlling a display through IR. For additional integration convenience, the DISP-CTRL features adjustable standby and lamp cooldown timer modes, TCP/IP and RS-232 control, and remote management with Atlona Management System (AMS). A comprehensive selection of display drivers from the Velocity™ Control System driver database is available for setting IR, RS-232, or IP control commands.
- Huddle rooms and open meeting spaces – The DISP-CTRL provides a simple automation solution for BYOD connectivity in any gathering area with a display installed, but no other AV equipment.
- AV system upgrades – The DISP-CTRL is ideal as an easy problem-solver for existing or legacy AV installations to provide automatic display control capabilities, without the need for a dedicated control system.
Simple, automated display control
- Automatically changes display power state based on HDMI device connection or disconnection. Control signals to display are transmitted via IP, RS-232, IR, or CEC.
- Enables display, volume control, and input selection
- Avoids the need for a handheld remote control which may be misplaced or non-functional
Programmable display control modes
- A display can be powered off after a specified period of inactivity (no video signal detected), or after a device has been disconnected
- Adjustable lamp cooldown mode also available to avoid prematurely powering up a projector after shutdown
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
- Compatible with 4K HDR10 and Dolby® Vision™ @ 60 Hz
- Fully supports video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0b specification
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
HDMI input and pass-through ports with locking terminals
- Ideal for Atlona LinkConnect™ cables with locking HDMI connectors
- Ensures fully secure cable connections and failsafe image display
Local or PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE can be supplied by a network switch or PoE injector. A power supply is also included.
- PoE allows convenient installation at a table or any other location, without the need for local AC power
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Passes through multi-channel audio formats from the HDMI input
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS® Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
- Automatically reports HDCP compliance status to the source based on the sink device
- HDCP compliance can also be disengaged through the web GUI or AMS
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
Intuitive GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers menu-based configuration of device settings, display device driver selection, and the ability to program control commands
- Comprehensive selection of display drivers from the Velocity™ Control System driver database
Dual Ethernet ports and integrated network switch
- Allows connection to a display for IP control, plus a LAN or direct web GUI access
- Built-in network switch simplifies system integration and operation
Easy to configure and manage with AMS (Atlona Management System)
- Centralized, network-based configuration and management of Atlona IP-controllable products and systems
- Manage configuration and firmware updates for AV devices spanning a facility, building, enterprise, or residence
- Available as a cost-effective server appliance, or a free software download
- Device can be updated in the field via AMS or the web GUI
- USB port also available for firmware updates
Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and signal status information
- Provides local, convenient troubleshooting when network access is not available
Low-profile, 1.02 inch (26 mm) high enclosure
- Easy installation into confined spaces below tables, in furniture, and behind displays
- Installation guide, surface mounting hardware, and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
Preliminary – complete product information coming soon.