Atlona Portable HDMI Signal Generator with 1080p and 3D Support. Model: AT-HD800
The Atlona HD800 is a Portable HDMI signal generator capable of testing any video resolution or timing in any digital format. The HD800 allows users to diagnose specific resolution, video timing, EDID, and color space issues in any DVI or HDMI video system. The HD800 features 13 test patterns including 3D tests Side by side, Top and Bottom, and Frame packing. This powerful pocket sized signal generator features an HDMI output as well as an HDMI pass through to easily switch between test patterns and content from any other digital sources, while also giving the ability to read the EDID from the input source and displaying it on the display.
- Portable size and battery operated HDMI generator
- Supports 13 Testing Patterns which includes 6 x 3D
- Computer Testing resolutions: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, WUXGA
- HDTV Testing Resolutions: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p (50/60Hz), 1080i (50/60Hz), 1080p (24/50/60)
- 3D HDTV Testing: 720p (50/60Hz), 1080p 24Hz
- 2-channel LPCM is always active to test audio
- EDID Reading function, allows user to view the displays capabilities (which video and audio formats the display is capable of)
- HDMI Input, designed for reading EDID from both sources and displaying capabilities side by side. This helps to prevent a lot of issues with installation and also troubleshoot the EDID readings in applications where a lot of equipment is used.
- The Generator comes with a protective rubber case
- Power supply is included for cases where customer has no batteries