The Atlona AMS Go is an advanced system management platform for AV integrators and technicians to remotely monitor and support Atlona products for their clients. AMS Go is based on the Atlona Management System (AMS), a powerful software resource for configuring, managing, and updating Atlona IP-controllable devices. AMS Go builds on the versatility and capabilities of AMS by allowing access to a client’s Atlona device installations from anywhere worldwide through a mobile device and the cloud-based AMS server. The AMS cloud server actively communicates in real-time with Atlona products over a secure web-based, industry standard protocol. Through an intuitive user interface, continuous device monitoring, instant alerts, and more, AMS Go provides an essential foundation for integrators to offer managed services to their residential, small business, and light commercial AV clients.
AMS Go incorporates all the popular AMS features for device control, configuration, status monitoring, managing firmware updates, and saving, duplicating, or recalling configurations. An integrator or technician begins by using AMS for initial on-site installation of Atlona AMS-enabled products, including device configuration and connection to the AMS cloud server. AMS Go then enables off-site or remote access to the client’s Atlona devices from a mobile device. With AMS Go, integrators and technicians can service their customers anywhere worldwide without having to be present on-site. Furthermore, AMS Go provides device health monitoring, and allows integrators to be proactive in alerting customers of a need for servicing or firmware update.
Pricing and Availability
AMS Go is available as a free service to Atlona customers for remote AV system monitoring. It will allow integrators to augment their technical support operations, and increase profitability by offering recurring revenue services for managing and maintaining client installations. AMS Go is currently designed to serve and support small to mid-sized systems in residential, small business, and light commercial applications.
AMS Go is ideal as a client servicing and support resource for:
- Resolving customer issues promptly without having to schedule a truck roll
- Maintaining full uptime of client AV systems as part of a paid managed service
- Atlona support staff to provide direct access into customer installations, upon request by an integrator
Free mobile and cloud-based service for remotely managing Atlona AMS-enabled products
- Expand the Atlona Management System with worldwide customer site access and technical support
- Saves costs by reducing the need for on-site visits; new opportunities for recurring revenue through paid managed services
Intuitive and easy to use through the AMS Go interface
- User-friendly, HTML5 based graphical user interface, designed and optimized for smartphones, tablets, and desktop browsers
- Quickly and easily access customer sites, systems, and individual device settings
Enables all the essential monitoring and management capabilities of AMS
- Allows device monitoring, control, configuration, firmware updates, and backing up or restoring configurations
- Replicates the power and versatility of AMS in a mobile-friendly interface ideal for remote servicing
Service client installations promptly and help maximize customer support
- Use AMS Go to resolve technical issues as they arise, and proactively notify customers of a need for servicing or firmware update
- Integrators can bolster and reinforce relationships with clients as a trusted AV technology solutions partner
Continuously maintained and updated by Atlona
- No user intervention for downloading and reinstalling new versions of software; automatically compatible with newly added AMS Go-enabled products
- Ensures integrators are always using the latest user interface and have access to the newest cloud service features