Eliminate Wall Power Runs
- Reduce install time and complexity by powering the HDREC-DA via the display’s USB ports using the optional Atlona USB-to-5V DC Power Adapter (AT-PWUSB-L).
- Extend IR, RS-232, audio and visual content up to 330ft/100m (@ 1080p) over a single high quality CAT5e/6/7 cable.
High Digital Performance
- Pass through resolutions up to 1080p or 1920×1200 and audio formats from Lossy to Lossless multi-channel audio. Includes Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio and 3D signals.
- RS-232 and IR ports allow for bidirectional control of not just the Matrix but the in zone displays. In addition with both an IR IN port and an IR OUT port send or receive commands through an IR remote control or 3rd party IR controller for all connected devices.
- With the AT-PRO2HDREC-DA de-embed 2Channel and Multichannel audio to be passed to an amp through 3.5mm S/PDIF or Stereo Audio ports.
- Bandwidth Frequency: 6.75Gbps
- Input ports: 1 x CAT5e/6/7, 1 x IR 3.5mm
- Output ports: 1 x HDMI (Female type), 1 x IR 3.5mm, 1 x RS-232, 1 x Stereo audio, 1 x S/PDIF
- Resolution outputs: Video: up to 1080p Vesa: up to 1920×1200
- Dimensions (HxWxD): .98×4.02×7.09 (inch) or 25x102x180 (mm)
- Weight: .8lbs or .36kg
- 1 x AT-PRO2HDREC-DA
- 1 x 5V/2.6A Universal DC adaptor
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x IR 3.5mm Receiver
- 1 x IR 3.5mm Emitter
- 1 x User Manual