HDBaseT RX HDMI 2-Gang US Decora Wall Plate
This attractive receiver wall plate uses HDBaseT and power over category cable (PoCc™) to extend 1080p HDMI signal up to 230 feet (70 meters); plus support for Ultra HD (4Kx2K).
2-gang Decora wall plate designed for in-wall installation behind your display. PoCc requires no power outlet in the wall, so you save the cost of installing power.
Higher Resolutions at Longer Distances
HDWP receiver wall plates support resolutions up to 1080p as far away as 230 feet (70 meters) and Ultra HD (4Kx2K) up to 130 feet (40 meters).
Pair with Atlona PRO3HD matrix switchers, HDCAT distribution amplifiers, and HDBaseT transmitter boxes.
Use with Atlona PRO3HD matrix switcher family, HDBaseT distribution amplifier family, and Atlona HDBaseT transmitter boxes
- AT-PRO3HD44M – Atlona HDMI to HDBaseT 4 by 4 Matrix Switcher over a Single Category Cable
- AT-PRO3HD66M – Atloan HDMI to HDBaseT 6 by 6 Matrix Switcher over a Single Category Cable
- AT-HDCAT-4 – Atlona HDBaseT HDMI 2 by 4 Distribution Amplifier over a Single Category Cable
- AT-HDCAT-8 – Atlona HDBaseT HDMI 2 by 8 Distribution Amplifier over a Single Category Cable
- AT-HDTX – Atlona HDBaseT Transmitter over a Single Category Cable
Compatible electrical boxes
Type: Plastic old-work electrical box or mud ring
Size: 2 Gang
Dimensions: Inner opening must be greater than 3.58” wide and 2.68” high
|• 1 x AT-HDWP||• 1 x Decora wall plate|
|• 4 x 5/16” Phillips head screws for electrical box||• 4 x 5/16” PK/20 screws for the face plate|
|• 1 x User Manual|