Atlona HDMI/DVI Scaler with Analog/Digital Audio. Model: AT-HD560DVI
The Atlona AT-HD560 is an advanced HDMI/DVI Scaler with Analog/Digital Audio. It accepts HDMI/DVI input with a separate Toslink or analog audio and scales it to a HDMI/DVI output (at a number of selectable resolutions) with additional Toslink and analog audio output. Any HDMI/DVI input resolution could be up-converted up to 1080p or down-converted as well to any resolution (listed in the technical specifications).
1. Convert DVI with analog/digital audio to HDMI (hdmi to dvi adapter is included model: AT14040)
AT-HD560DVI is capable of accepting dvi input through adapter (AT14040). You can connect a computer dvi output and mini audio to the AT-HD560DVI and have a single hdmi output with audio imbedded into it
2. Convert HDMI to DVI with analog/digital audio (hdmi to dvi adapter is included model: AT14040)
AT-HD560DVI is capable of outputting dvi signal through adapter (AT14040). You can connect any HDMI source to the converter and convert it to a dvi with analog or digital audio output.
3. Up-Scale or Down-Scale resolution to a native resolution of the Display
Connect either DVI or HDMI source to the converter and output HDMI or DVI scaled to any desired resolution from the large list below
- AT-HD560 can scale up or down any computer resolution from VGA to WUXGA or HDTV resolution from 480p to 1080p
- DVI Compatible
- HDCP Compliant
- Automatically detect the factory setting of the connected display and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when the NATIVE output is selected.
- Supports 50/60Hz frame rate conversion (can be used for Pal/NTSC Conversion).
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB level, and scan size.
- Supports high resolution input/output:
PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA
HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Supports digital and analog audio input and output
- Frequency: 1.65Gbps
- Inputs: 1 x HDMI (or DVI, adapter is required), 1 x Toslink, 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Audio
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI (or DVI, adapter is required), 1 x Toslink, 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Audio
- Power Supply: 5V / 2.6A (universal 110/220v)
- Dimensions: 4 (W) x 5.14 (D) x 0.98 (H) – (inch)
- Weight: 3LB
- One AT-HD560
- One AT14040
- One Power Supply
- One Users Manual