Atlona HDMI Extender over single Cat5/6 with local video output. (Transmitter Unit Only).
The Atlona HDMI over Single CAT5e/6 Distribution Series creates the ability to extend any HDMI source up to 130ft (40M). Using the AT-HD50RSL of the series you can cascade from a source to up to 10 devices and up to a combined distanced of 1300ft (400M).
Note: The AT-HD50SS is only a sender/transmitter unit and requires a receiver unit to work. Compatible receives are:AT-HDRS, AT-HD15SRS (CAT5/6 in and HDMI out) or AT-HD50RSL (Cat5/6 input, CAT5/6 loop-out for further cascading, HDMI output). For longer runs use the AT-HDRP for up to an additional 130ft over 1080p and 200ft over 1080i.
Note: Optional power over USB available for this item!! AT-PWUSB-L
- 3D Capable
- Supports Analog and Digital Audio
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio pass through
- HDCP compliant
- Regenerates the HDMI signal, so there is no signal loss
- Supports default HDMI EDID and has the ability to learn the EDID of displays
- Extends up to 40m (130ft) at 1080p using CAT5e/6 cable
- Allows cascading when used with the AT-HD50RSL
- Compatible with different receiver options: AT-HDRS and AT-HD50RSL
- Compatible with AT-HDRP for boosting your signal on long runs
Note: Atlona recommends to use Cat6 or Cat5e cables for better performance and to always use a “Type B” termination for the Cat6 or Cat5 Cables to extend the distance.
- Video Bandwidth: 165MHz / 4.95Gbps
- Resolution Support: 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p60
- Transmission: 1080p-130ft CAT5e or CAT6 or 1080i/720p – 200ft CAT5e or CAT6
- Audio support: Stereo, Digital, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Input DDC signal: 5 Volts
- Input: HDMI
- Output: HDMI, Audio Female (for DVI Applications) and LAN
- DIP Switch: EDID selection and Learning functions
- Dimensions: 180 x 108 x 27mm [7×4.3×1.1 inch]
- Weight: 1 lb
- Power supply: 5V universal 110/220
- 1x AT-HD50SS
- 1x 5V power adapter
- 1x User Manual