Atlona PC / Laptop to HDMI Converter and built-in Scaler up to 1080p w/HDMI to DVI connector Model: AT-HD500DVI
The Atlona AT-HD500DVI is designed to take VGA signals and upscale it to digital DVI. Output a wide-range of HDTV and PC resolutions, up to 1080p or WUXGA (1920×1200). All adjustments are done on the actual scaler, which makes it very simple to use and requires no technical knowledge. The Atlona converter has a comprehensive OSD menu that allows user to select a variety of output resolutions and adjust for best picture quality.
Note: If you are planning to use you desktop computer you might need a local VGA output to a local display. We do have another model: AT-HD510VGA that has VGA local output as well.
- AT-HD500DVI is capable of accepting any PC resolution up to 1920×1200 and scaling it up to 1080p or 1920×1200
- Automatically detect the factory setting of the connected display and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when Native output is selected.
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level and aspect ratio/size.
- Supports high resolution output :
PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA.
SD/HD: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Input ports: 1 x VGA, 1 x 3.5mm Phone Jack, 1 x TOSLink (optical fiber)
- Output ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x 3.5mm Phone Jack, 1 x TOSLink (optical fiber)
- Supports: RGBS, RGB+HV, RGB input formats
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts (max)
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Operating Temperature: Operating from 0°C ~ 48°C
- Dimensions: 5″W x 1″H x 3.5″D
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- One AT-HD500
- One HDMI to DVI adapter
- One 5v power supply
- One Users manual