The Atlona 4 by 4 HDMI Matrix Switch with 3D Support has RS-232 and IR Remote control and is designed to work as a switcher for multiple sources and displays. A bandwidth of 6.75Gbps will support a sharp and highly defined video in multiple resolutions of up to 1080p. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs or any combination. It completely eliminates the need to constantly move around video input and output cables. RS-232 control allows the switcher to be controlled by systems like Crestron or any computerized software/hardware control systems. Atlona’s AT-HD-V44M comes with IR remote control as well.
- Based on Silicon Image Chip-Set which is much more reliable and compatible than other lower cost solutions; however the cost of the chip is significantly higher.
- 3D Capable
- HDMI Matrix Switching between multiple sources and displays.
- Allows connection of 4 sources and 4 displays
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p
- HDCP compliant.
- Input source LED indicators on each output select.
- Compatible with all HDMI sources and displays.
- Supports high resolution input/output:
PC: up to 1920×1200
Video: up to 1080p
- Supports 50/60Hz transfer ( worldwide compatible )
- RS-232 control.
- IR Extender Output ( 3.5mm )
- IR remote control
- Rack Mountable – 1U
- Installs in seconds
- Frequency bandwidth: 6.75Gbps
- Resolution: up to 1080p
- Audio: Supports 2 Channel only
- Input/Output: 4-in to 4-out HDMI female ports
- Input/Output HDMI Distance: 30ft (10m)
- RS232 Command Port
- Power Supply: 12V DC (universal)
- Rach Mountable: 1U
- Dimensions: 17.34 (W) x 8.5 (D) x 1.9 (H) – inch
- Weight: 9.5 LB
- Atlona 4 by 4 HDMI Matrix Switch
- 12V Power Supply Adaptor (110/240V)
- Operation Manual
- IR Remote
- Set of Rack Ears