4K/UHD Remote Powered HDMI Over 100 M HDBaseT Transmitter with Ethernet, Control, and PoE
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD is an HDBaseT transmitter for HDMI transmission up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet and RS-232 control pass-through,. It transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus embedded multi-channel audio. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The transmitter features a quarter rack width metal enclosure for easy rack mounting with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. This device is externally powered via Power over Ethernet, and is ideal for use with Atlona switchers with PoE-equipped HDBaseT inputs, including the AT-OME-PS62, AT-UHD-CLSO-824, and AT-UHD-SW-5000ED.
The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD transmitter simplifies system design when powered by an Atlona switcher with HDBaseT inputs, reducing cost and complexity by eliminating the need for a power supply. It can also be paired with the AT-OME-RX11 receiver that delivers PoE. Installer-friendly features include a rack-mountable form factor that allows four transmitters to share a single 1U rack tray, and a front mounted USB port for easy firmware updates.
This transmitter is ideal for use in applications where:
- HDBaseT transmitters need to be installed in a location where local AC power may not be available, such as a lectern or conference room table
- 4K/UHD signal extension and HDCP 2.2 compliance are necessary in the system design
The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD is ideal for use with the AT-OME-RX11 receiver with audio de-embedding, as well as the AT-OME-RX21 and AT-OME-RX31 scaling receivers with local HDMI input and audio de-embedding, and Atlona switchers and matrix switchers with HDBaseT inputs. See below for a list of compatible products.
Atlona UHD-EX Series
The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD is part of the Atlona UHD-EX Series of HDBaseT extenders. See below for a complete listing of transmitters, receivers, and extender kits.
Atlona HDR-EX Series
Also available from Atlona are the HDR-EX Series for extending 4K HDR and control signals over HDBaseT.
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
- Full support of 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz
- Extends 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3af PoE Powered Device (PD)
- Power for transmitter is supplied by receiver over HDBaseT
- Saves time and integration costs
AV, Ethernet, power, and control over HDBaseT
- Delivers 4K/UHD video, embedded audio, 100Base-T Ethernet, power, and control through a single cable
- Eliminates multiple cable runs between source, control system, router, and display
Extended distance HDMI extension
- Transmits HDMI signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
Extends RS-232, CEC, and Ethernet control signals*
- Control signals travel over HDBaseT link to device for maximum control system flexibility
- Simplifies integration of source, control system, and display
- * The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD does not include I/O ports for IR control signals extended over HDBaseT. If IR control over HDBaseT is required, please refer to the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX.
Rear panel I/O connectors
- Placement of ports on rear panel simplifies wire management
- Saves installation time and eliminates clutter
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X™
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
- Front panel USB port provides an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
Front panel Power and Link status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high quarter rack-width enclosure
- Easy installation into racks and confined spaces
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces
- User guide, mounting brackets
- To view the product warranty, use the following link: https://atlona.com/warranty/