Atlona Multi-Input Presentation Switcher (DVI, HDMI, VGA, Composite Video and Audio). Model: AT-DRC444
The Atlona AT-DRC444 is a Multi-Input Presentation Switcher designed with 3 x Audio and Video Switcher platforms built into one product. The Atlona Multi-Input Presentation switch includes 4 inputs, one output Composite Video Switch; 4 inputs, one output VGA switch; 2 input DVI and 2 input HDMI to one DVI Output Switch. Each video input is accompanied with its own audio input. Furthermore, the switcher is featured with microphone input and allows user to mix the microphone signal with the main audio in “talk-over” mode.
The Atlona DRC444 is designed to be controlled via RS232 or IR and in addition is equipped with RS-232/RS-485 output, programmable output, allows users to send commands to Display’s.
1. Multi-Platform Switcher with 2 x DVI and 2 x HDMI to 1 x DVI switch, 4×1 VGA Switch, 4×1 Composite Switch and all accompanied by Audio Switching. This solution is perfect for Class-Room, Conference/Board room or a Place of Congregation environments.
2. Microphone Input which allows user to talk-over a content, e.g., if user has a DVD movie playing, the Microphone could be used over the DVD player audio channel.
3. RS-232/RS-485 programmable output, allows users to send RS232 commands to Display. This feature allows users to fully control the Project or Display which the DRC444 is connected to.
- Offers 3 separate switching platforms which includes 4 inputs, one output Composite Video Switch; 4 inputs, one output VGA switch; 2 input DVI and 2 input HDMI to one DVI Output Switch.
- Either platform (Composite, VGA or DVI/HDMI) could be switched simultaneously, as all 3 Video Platforms are completely separated from each other.
- Each video input is accompanied with its own audio input (total 12 audio inputs)
- Microphone input, allows user to mix the microphone signal with the main audio in “talk-over” mode.
- The DVI/HDMI inputs can support extremely high resolutions up to 1920×1200 and fully EDID and HDCP compliant. DVI/HDMI platforms will pass up to 10.2Gbps
- The VGA inputs can support extremely high bandwidth of 750MHz and therefore up to 3200×2400 in resolutions. The VGA platform fully supports DDC.
- The Composite video inputs are compatible with NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.42, PAL, and SECAM formats.
- Twelve inputs include four stereo balanced/unbalanced on capture screw connectors on Composite Video Platform, for 3.5mm (1/8-inch) audio inputs on VGA platform and four stereo balanced/unbalanced on capture screw connectors on DVI/HDMI platform.
- Each one of the Audio inputs supports separate Audio adjustments and presets.
- RS-232 input, allows user to control the DRC444 with a 3rd party control system.
- RS-232/RS-485 output, programmable output, allows users to send commands to Display’s.
- IR remote control.
- Video inputs: 2 x DVI (DVI-D Only 24+1 Pin Female), 2 x HDMI (Type A female), 4 x VGA (HD15 female), 4 x Composite Video (BNC male)
- Video outputs: 1 x DVI (DVI-D Only 24+1 Pin Female) , 1 x VGA (HD15 female), 1 x Composite Video (BNC male)
- Video resolution: DVI/HDMI up to 1920×1200 or 1080p; VGA up to 3200×2400 @60Hz; Composite Video: NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.42, PAL, and SECAM
- Video bandwidth: DVI/HDMI: 340MHz (10.2Gbps); VGA: 750MHz (-2.8dB) / Crosstalk (-email@example.comMHz) / 0.5V~2.0Vp-p; Composite Video: 150MHz
- Switching Speed: 200ns
- HDCP: DVI/HDMI Inputs are HDCP Compliant
- EDID/DDC: VGA/HDMI/DVI Inputs are EDID/DDC compliant
- Audio Inputs: 12 Stereo line audio, 1 Mic
- Audio Outputs: 3 x Stereo unbalanced line audio and 1 x unbalanced programmed audio
- Input Connectors: 4 x 1/8-inch (3.5mm) – for VGA; 8 x Captive Screw connectors – for DVI/HDMI and Composite and 1 x ¼-inch (6.3mm) – Mic
- Audio Frequency: 20Hz~20K Hz
- Power supply: 100~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (inch): W19 x H1.73 x D9.25 – 1U
- Weight: 4lb
- 1 x AT-DRC444
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- 1 x RS232 Cable
- 1 x Instructions Manual