ATLONA 1 X 10 COMPONENT VIDEO WITH STEREO ANALOG AND/OR DIGITAL AUDIO DISTRIBUTION AMPLIFIER OVER CAT5/6/7
The Atlona AT-COMP10SS is a 1 x 10 component video with stereo analog and/or digital audio distribution amplifier. It is designed to accept a video and audio feed from a component video source such as a DVD player, cable/satellite box, media player or digital signage player and distribute a source to up to 10 locations. Perfect for small business, restaurants or sports bar’s. The AT-COMP10SS features 10 x CAT5/6/7 RJ45 outputs that extend the signal up to 1000ft with the Atlona AT-COMP300RL receiving modules.
The AT-COMP10SS also features a local component video and stereo analog and/or digital audio output. This feature provides a connection to a local display for monitoring or daisy chaining to another AT-COMP10SS distribution amplifier.
Note: Receiving model AT-COMP300RL is a required accessory.
- Extends a component video with stereo analog and/or digital audio signal up to 1000ft away to 10 locations.
- Supports full HD video with resolutions up to 1080p.
- Compatible with AT-COMP300RL cat5/6/7 receiving module.
- Local component/audio output for monitoring or to daisy chain to another AT-COMP10SS distribution amplifier.
- Extends an audio/video signal over cat5/6/7 up to 1000ft @1080p, 1250ft @ 1080i/720p, 1400ft @ 480p.
- Rack mountable (1U), includes rack mount brackets.
- Inputs: 1 x component video, 1 x stereo audio, 1 x optical, 1 x S/PDIF
- Outputs: 10 x RJ45, 1 x component video, 1 x stereo audio, 1 x optical, 1 x S/PDIF
- Supported resolution up to 1080p
- Video bandwidth 550MHz (-3dB) loop out and 370Mhz Cat5/6/7
- Distance: 1000ft @1080p, 1250ft @ 1080i/720p, 1400ft @ 480p.
- Power consumption (max.) 1.5A
- Power supply 5V/2A (110/240 universal)
- Dimensions: inches 18.97×6.96×1.73 (W x D x H) (1U) mm 481x177x44
- Weight: 4.1lbs (1.86kg)
- 1 x AT-COMP10SS distribution amplifier
- 1 x 5V2A power supply (Universal 110/240V)
- 1 x set of wall mounting brackets
- 1 x instructions manual
- 1 x set of rubber pads