NOTE: The AT-APC21A is discontinued.
2×1 Signal Sensing VGA & Stereo Audio Switcher
Atlona AT-APC21A is a high performance, signal sensing VGA switcher. Simply senses the presence of a video signal and automatically switches to the active VGA source to be routed to a display. The automatic selection of the active channel eliminates the need of manual control. However, a manual control button is also available to switch between desired channels. Switcher supports 350 MHz bandwidth with maximum VGA resolutions up to 2048×1536. Atlona AT-APC21A is also equipped with analog audio connections to transfer audio signal from either source to a display or audio receiver. Built in magnetic pad attaches unit to metallic surfaces for easy installation.
Connect the desired VGA monitor and speaker to the output of the AT-APC21A and two VGA + Audio sources to the corresponding inputs. The LED display on the switch panel will turn on when the switch detects a VGA signal and the external control button is available for manual switching. We recommend using high quality VGA cables for the best signal transfer.
- Switch between two VGA w/Audio sources to a single monitor and set of speakers
- No software required
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA, Multi-Sync and TFT-LCD monitors.
- Supports stereo audio
- Auto detect monitor type and DDC2B signal for each port
- Supports 350 MHz bandwidth with maximum VGA resolution of 2048×1536.
- Video enhancement to extend quality video up to 30 meters
- Auto switch to new connected VGA channel (Auto Detect & Select)
- Optional external control button for manual selection
- Dual color LED to indicate active channel status
- Power-free, electronic design to protect connected devices
- Magnetic pad for ease of installation