|Firmware||AT-HDVS-210H-TX-WP Firmware Version 1.0.38|
|File Size||902 KB|
- Added display control support when connected to the AT-UHD-CLSO-824.
- The front-panel LED indicators now flash the correct number of times to properly indicate the selected IP mode.
- Fixed an issue where, when connected to the AT-HDVS-200-RX, display control commands would not be passed to the display.
- Fixed an issue where, when connected to the AT-OME-RX21, display control programming is now performed from the AT-OME-RX21.
- Added support for hostname identification.
- Added help tips on EDID and Display Web UI pages.
- Resolved an issue where credentials were incorrectly being validated on the login page.
- Resolved an issue with RS232 zone settings not being retained after a loss of power.
- Resolved an issue where the default IP address in the Display page of the Web UI would default to 255.255.255.0.
- Resolved an issue where using the “sta” argument with the “System” command would return an invalid MAC address.
- Compatibility update for AT-HDVS-200-RX, AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED, and AT-HDVS-SC-RX.
- Update to the built-in web interface.
- Improved Telnet login handling when invalid credentials are provided.
- Fixed an issue where the serial baud rate of 56000 was invalid.
- Fixed an issue where performing a factory reset, using the button under the faceplate, the serial baud rate was not set to the default setting of 115200.
- Improved reporting on Video Info page, in the webGUI.
- Improved system stability.
- Added new commands:
- InputStatus – This command provides the current status of the HDMI inputs. Return values are: 0 = no source present, 1 = source present. The status of an individual input can be returned by using the input number as an argument.
- InputBroadcast – Enabling this feature, using the on argument, will return the input status on all HDMI inputs. The default setting is on.
- Added General tab which reports the following devices: AT-HDVS-200-RX, AT-UHD-SW-5000ED, AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED, and AT-UHD-CLSO-824.
- Fixed an issue where the VIC in the EDID video data block was repeated for EDID 12 (3840×2160@30 2CH) and EDID 13 (3840×2160@30 MCH).
- Resolved an issue where the Samsung K8500 source would not pass the A/V signal when connected to a 6G display.
- Fixed an issue where if a PC monitor (e.g. ASUS PB287Q) was placed in sleep mode, when connected to an HDCP source through an extender kit, would diminish the A/V signal at the sink device.
- Fixed an issue where auto-switching did not function correctly when quickly disconnecting and reconnecting an input.
- Factory firmware