|Firmware||AT-HD-SC-500 Firmware Version 1.4.10|
|File Size||789 KB|
- Fixed an issue where disconnecting and reconnecting of an HDMI source would sometimes result in a loss of audio on the analog output.
- Added hostname support so that the hostname of the unit can be modified.
- Added hostname information to the System sta command.
- Added Velocity Database to assist in Display Control.
- Added help tips to EDID, Display, and Video tabs in Web GUI.
- Added the CSPortSW command to the API which disables the console using RS-232.
- Corrected a message spelling error when the incorrect login information is entered.
- Fixed an issue where the default IP address for Controlled Displays would, by default, have an incorrect port number and IP address in these fields.
- Fixed an issue where the unit would use the default static IP address, after a custom static IP address was entered using the web GUI.
- Fixed an issue where the unit would lock up during a reboot if specific MiniDP-to-HDMI cables were connected with some MacBook computers.
- Added compatibility with the AT-HDR-EX-100CEA-KIT.
- Added RS232zone1 API command for local RS-232 port.
- Resolved an issue with the USB update method, where the file browser would close after 3 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where the unit can lose IP settings or settings can get corrupted.
- Improved the initial audio delay from the Analog output.
- VGA auto-imaging will not be executed until 10 seconds after a VGA signal has been detected.
- Increased the maximum timeout interval of the OSD to 180 seconds (3 minutes).
- Added DispBtn command. This command emulates pressing the Display button, on the front panel, and will activate the display mode and RS232/CEC/IP display control commands.
- Added mDNS functionality for network discovery.
- Implemented new scaler algorithm, improving the quality of the video scaling.
- Increased the maximum timeout interval of the Auto Power Off Timer. New valid ranges are from 5 seconds to 1 hour.
- New users can be created using the “root” username.
- The Mreset command now resets the root password.
- Resolved an issue where if the RS-232 RX and TX are tied together, it would cause the unit to hang.
- Analog audio input is now present, even if an HDMI source is not connected.
- Resolved issue where the AT-HD-SC-500 may lock up when switching between inputs.
- The IP information, within the OSD Menu, is correct even if the current source is inactive.
- The AT-HD-SC-500 now properly renews the DHCP lease.
- Resolved an issue with the unit where the analog input audio would cause the unit to send an invalid “infoframe” to the HDMI output. This caused some incompatibilities with some AVR and switcher devices.
- Resolved an issue with older dell laptops where they would stop outputting audio to the unit.
- Added ability to change RS-232 baud rate through CLI.
- Added the ability to switch between static and DHCP IP addresses.
- Set button and display mode to mirror settings – Display button will always follow what the display mode is set to.
- Front panel buttons now send feedback over RS-232 and IP.
- Added the ability to disable volume level display – volume level will no longer appear on screen.
- Added analog audio input gain control.
- Improved auto switch functionality.
- Hzoom/Vzoom CLI commands now work correctly even when overscan is disabled in the webGUI.
- Laptops no longer default to the highest internal EDID resolution instead of the user chosen resolution.
- Setting the display mode to “DispSW AVON” while the unit is off no longer causes unit lock up.
- Unit now tracks all source connection sequences, which ensures if no signal is received from the current source, it will fall back to the next source in the sequence that is sending signal.
- The first IP display command sent after a reboot no longer sends invalid data causing the display to not respond.
- Analog audio output no longer stops working after rebooting the unit.
- Unit IP address now correctly displays on the OSD menu.
- Front panel volume buttons no longer adjust the output volume when the unit is in standby.
- Toggling mute in the webGUI no longer enables audio when the unit is in standby.
- HDMI does not require a disconnect/reconnect in order for HDMI audio type change within the webGUI to take effect.
- TrigRS CLI command no longer requires a disconnect/reconnect.
- Front panel source LEDs now correctly show the selected input.
- Audio control options within the webGUI are no longer incorrectly disabled.
- Auto power on is now correctly triggered by the VGA input.
- IP address now correctly remains set to static IP when the unit is rebooted or loses power.
- Display control through RS-232, IP, front panel, and webGUI added.
- Added the ability to select a fallback source.
- RS-232 and IP OSD control added.
- Device now supports scaled output of 1650×1050@60Hz.
- RS-232/IP video on off command added.
- Improved firmware upgrading through webGUI.
- HEX characters now correctly sending over RS-232/IP.
- HEX text display improved on the webGUI.
- Front LED lights now follows the correct input.
- Device no longer randomly defaults to 115200 baud rate on reboot.
- WebGUI no longer locks up the OSD menu.
- “Version” command feedback now reporting correctly.
- OSD no longer staying on screen when switching to VGA.
- RS-232/IP mute command now working correctly when selected within the webGUI.
- Added HDMI audio control – ability to switch the audio source between analog, digital, or automatic when using DVI.
- WebGUI audio mute functions now work properly.
- Image will no longer blink after switching sources.
- EDID reporting corrected to keep using the selected EDID, instead of defaulting back to 1280×800, when the unit loses power.
- Factory firmware