Product & Technical Support
Model Number: AT-UHD-SW-5000ED
- Two, Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT™ Inputs
- Mirrored, dual outputs on HDMI® and HDBaseT
- Automatic display control using Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)*, IP, and RS-232
- Automatic input selection using video detection technology
- Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT
- IR, RS-232, and Ethernet HDBaseT insertion
- EDID and HDCP management
This product is designed to work with AMS. Please see AT-SW-AMS for more information.
Firmware Version 1.0.11 Revision B File Size 603 KB Date 03.17.17
- Ability to change IP mode from DHCP to static through the front panel was added
- 1920x1200 no longer has intermittent signal loss
- Device will now renew DHCP lease time
See included release notes for more…
Note: Atlona strongly recommends firmware updates using the Atlona Management System (AMS) or the unit’s web GUI. Firmware can also be updated via USB from a PC with Windows 7, or a Mac running Windows 7 in Bootcamp.
AMS allows management and automation of firmware updates for multiple Atlona IP-controllable products in an AV installation. With AMS, you can push new firmware to several devices at once, and also schedule updates at a convenient date and time.