Product & Technical Support
Model Number: AT-UHD-SW-5000ED
- Two, Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT™ Inputs
- Mirrored, dual outputs on HDMI® and HDBaseT
- Automatic display control using Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)*, IP, and RS-232
- Automatic input selection using video detection technology
- Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT
- IR, RS-232, and Ethernet HDBaseT insertion
- EDID and HDCP management
This product is designed to work with AMS. Please see AT-SW-AMS for more information.
Firmware Version 1.0.0 Revision A File Size 571 KB Date 06.24.16
- Factory Firmware
Note: Atlona strongly recommends firmware updates using the Atlona Management System (AMS) or the unit’s web GUI. Firmware can also be updated via USB from a PC with Windows 7, or a Mac running Windows 7 in Bootcamp.
AMS allows management and automation of firmware updates for multiple Atlona IP-controllable products in an AV installation. With AMS, you can push new firmware to several devices at once, and also schedule updates at a convenient date and time.
Crestron RS-232 and TCP/IP Control File Size 1016 KB Date 10.18.16