The Atlona AT-VGA10SS is a 1-input and 10-output VGA and 2ch audio distribution amplifier designed to distribute an audio/video signal up to 10 locations. The VGA10SS can extend the audio/video signal through a CAT5,6,7 connection up to 1920×1200 @ 400ft.
The VGA10SS is also featured with local VGA and audio outputs designed to either connect to a local video display or loop out to another VGA10SS amplifier.
Note:Receiving module AT-VGA300RL is required for each output. To extend a VGA/Audio feed to all 10 video displays 10 x AT-VGA300RLwill be required.
- Transmits a high resolution VGA and stereo audio signal up to 1100ft away to 10 locations
- Supports high resolution: 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×800, 1280×768, 1280×1024, 1680×1050, 1600×1200, 1920×1080, 1920×1200 (reduced blanking only)
- DDC adjustments (Internal and Extender modes can be used)
- Local VGA/Audio output for a local display or loop out ability to go to another VGA10SS (Rack Mountable – 1U)
- Up to 1920×1200 (reduced blanking only) @ 400ft
- Up to 1600×1200 @ 950ft
- Up to 1280×1024 @ 1050ft
- Up to 1024×768 @ 1100ft