Atlona 8×8:2 HDMI Matrix Switch with CAT5/6 and Local HDMI Outputs with 3D Support. (8 x HDMI Receivers are inlcuded) Model: AT-PROHD88M-SR
The Atlona AT-PROHD88M-SR is a True 8×8:2 HDMI matrix switch. The PROHD88M unit features eight HDMI 1.3 inputs, and eight independently switchable HDMI + Twisted Pair outputs to feed eight separate displays simultaneously. Each output features 1 x HDMI and 2 x Twisted Pair connections where both are active at the same time. Twisted Pair outputs are used to connect to the 8 x included receiver modules.
The AT-PROHD88M-SR has the ability of equalization, amplification and re-clocking the signal to ensure HDMI accurate signal transmission through long cables without quality loss. The transmission distance of Twister Pair (CAT5/6) outputs can reach up to 165ft @ 1080P and 250ft if CAT7 is used with infrared control signal. Distance can be extended for additional 165ft with an optional Atlona repeater unit AT-PROHD-RP. It is recommended to use CAT6 (568B terminated) wire to get the longer distance.
The Atlona 8×8:2 Matrix can be controlled through : IR Back Channel, RS232, RS485, TCP/IP (LAN) or/and supplied remote control.
Note1: The AT-PROHD88M-SR comes with 8 x Receiver modules, there is no need to purchase additional hardware
Note2: The AT-PROHD88M-SR is able to work on a single CAT5/6/7 cable; however software update is required (The IR pass-through will no longer work in this case). Please download instructions
- 3D Capable
- Supporting the latest (HDMI1.3) 36 bit deep color standard, it can be connected even to the latest Blu-ray players, set top boxes, AV receivers or Apple TV.
- HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant
- Supports high resolution up to 1920×1200 or 1080p over local HDMI or included Twister Pair receiver modules
- The eight outputs are capable of displaying the same or different sources simultaneously. Each output includes one HDMI A type connector and a set of dual RJ45 connectors as the second mirrored HDMI output. The two outputs work simultaneously.
- Supports all latest HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
- EDID management function stores 100 most common EDID recordings with ability of programming new EDID recording by the user
- Reclocking for both inputs and outputs allows long HDMI Cables cables to be used on both inputs and outputs
- Supports 6 x control options: Panel buttons, Local IR, IR call back from remote locations, RS232, RS485 and TCP/IP (LAN).
- IR commands and RS232 commands are provided
- Use any remote to control the switch, switch is capable of recording any IR commands and user can choose what they mean.
- Silicon Image Chip-Sets allow %99.99 compatibility with all the AV gear (we only use Best). Silicon Image was a creator of HDMI standard.
- Rack Mountable (comes with rack ears)
- Control4, RTI, Crestron, AMX compatible
- Easy installation
- Video Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps
- Max Resolution : 1080p/1920 x 1200
- HDTV Formats Supported: 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i
- PC Formats Supported: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA,WSXGA, WUXGA
- Audio Format Supported: DTS-HD, Dolby trueHD, 7.1ch and others
- Max. HDMI Cable Input Distance: 50ft
- Max. HDMI Cable output Distance: 50ft
- Max. Twister Pair output Distance 165ft @1080p (optional repeaters are available to add additional 165ft Model is AT-PROHD-RP)
- Twister Pair Type: CAT5/6/7 (568B termination)
- Power Consumption: Main Unit: 35wtts (Max); Receiver Unit 100mwtts (Max)
- Dimensions (Inch): Main Unit:18.89L×11W×5.5H Receiver:3.3L×1.8W×0.8H
- Dimensions (mm): Main Unit: 480x280x140 Receiver: 84Lx46Wx20H
- U Dimensions: 4U
- Net Weight: Main Unit: 7.6 LB; Receiver Unit: 0.6LB
- Net Weight: Mail Unit: 3.44kg; Receiver Unit: 0.27kg
- U Dimensions: Without faceplate 3 1/2U; With Faceplate 4U
- 1 x AT-PROHD88M-SR
- 8 x IR emitter cables (marked IR TX),
- 1x IR receiver cables (marked IR RX)
- 1 x USB to RS232 cable
- 1 x 12VDC Universal Power Supply. (UL Listed)
- 1 x Rack Mounting ears.
- 1 x IR Remote.
- 8 x Receiver Units AT-PROHD88M-R
- 8 x IR receiver cables (marked IR RX),
- 8 x 5VDC power supply
- 8 x Rack Mounting ears.
- 1 x Operating Instructions.
- 1 x CD with RS232 commands and control software.