4×4 HDMI to HDBaseT Matrix Switcher
The Atlona AT-PRO3HD44M is a 4×4 HDMI to HDBaseTTM Matrix Switcher that routes and extends HDMI sources up to 230ft (70m) at 1080p or 1920×1200. It allows for effortless control of up to 8 devices through IR remote control, RS-232, 3rd party control processor, and the front panel. With a built in loop out S/PDIF port, the matrix can send de-embedded audio to an AVR or Distribution Amp. The matrix supports all Dolby and DTS formats over HDMI.
PoCc Receivers are not included with the AT-PRO3HD44M.
- Extend AV signals up to 230ft (70m). HDBaseT extends IR, RS-232, video up to 1080p or 1920×1200 with Dolby® and DTS multi-channel audio signals over a single category cable.
Power Over Category Cable
- The PRO3HD44M supports Power over Category cable (PoCc) to send power to all receivers.
Digital Audio Loop-Out
- With a built in source S/PDIF loop out send your audio to an AVR or Amplifier for easy audio distribution. Compatible with PCM 2Channel, Dolby 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1, and DTS 5.1.
- Easily control the matrix via TCP/IP, RS-232, and GUI. Works with most major control systems. Bidirectional IR allows control of display and source through the same interface.
- SDDP enabled for easy set up and compatibility with 3rd party control systems
- Ensure that even the most difficult display can receive audio and video with four programmable EDID memory presets loadable to any source connected to the matrix.
- Supports pass through of all 3D formats
- Locking HDMI port
- Field serviceable firmware port
- Includes dual purpose rack mount ears, IR remote