Atlona HDBaseT TX HDMI Rental/Staging Box w/etherCON, Ethernet, RS-232 and IR
The only transmitter on the market with extra-robust Neutrik etherCON RJ45 connectors to withstand the rigors and chaos of live performance and temporary installations. The quick-connect power supply allows faster setup and breakdown. Ports for IR and RS-232 are on captive screw connectors for easy setup. Use Neutrik etherCON NE8MC for best results
Complete Control, Completely Compatible
Atlona ROADNET transmitter boxes feature complete Ethernet, RS-232, and IR control at distances up to 328 feet. We rigorously test our boxes for interoperability with third-party controls, so expect compatibility with all major control systems. The Ethernet channel can be used with any LAN connection.
For added ease of use, purchase the Atlona Link Connect Captive Screw Ready RS-232 Cable (AT-LC-CS-RS232-2M) or Atlona Link Connect Captive Screw Ready IR Cable (AT-LC-CS-IR-2M)
Higher Resolutions at Longer Distances
ROADNET transmitters send perfect HDMI signals as far away as 328 feet (100 meters), the longest of all transmitters that meet HDBaseT specifications. Resolutions up to Ultra HD (4Kx2K).
- Designed to work with Atlona AT-HDRX-ROADNET receivers
- Many signal and connector options including HDMI for video/audio and HDBaseT on RJ45 or etherCON
- High EMI rejection for compatibility in even the most challenging installations
- Transmits all embedded audio signals including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Update in the field via USB port
- Allows direct wire connection from TX or RX to third-party IR control systems
AT-HDRX-ROADNET – Atlona HDBaseT RX HDMI Rental/Staging Box w/etherCON, Ethernet, RS-232, and IR