The Atlona AT-HD4-V40SRS is an HDMI with Bi-Directional IR Extension Kit. The extenders are designed to handle full 1080p up to 130ft and 1080i/720p up to 200ft. The HD4-V40SRS are capable of supporting very high bandwidth and therefore are able to handle all 7 x 3D formats.
The Atlona HD4-V40SRS are based on the latest HDMI technology and therefore are capable of fully supporting HDCP 2.0, Deep Color and DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD audio. In addition, AT-HD4-V40SRS are also equipped with bi-directional IR pass-through, which allows users to control the sources from the remote location as well as sending IR signal from a control system to a remote location. Perfect for Control4, RTI, HAI or any other control system users or dealers.
The AT-HD4-V40SRS includes two modules: transmitting module and receiving module, where the transmitter module converts HDMI with IR to RJ45 and the receiver module converts it back to HDMI and IR. The receiver module is featured with 8-step equalization control, to allow users to adjust the equalization strength to the received HDMI signals accordingly, and therefore optimize the transmission distance between source and display.
Note: OPTIONAL POWER OVER USB NOW AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM!! AT-PWUSB-L
- Extends the transmission range up to 130ft (40m) at full 1080p or 1920×1200 and 200ft (60M) at 1080i/720p
- Supports all latest Audio formats such as Dolby True HD, DTS-master, etc…
- 3D Compatible (all 7 formats), including the most popular e.g., Frame Packing, Side-by-Side, Top-to-Bottom, etc…
- 7 x Embedded EDID functions and Learning EDID function available. Learning function allows user to trick the source to think that it connected to the display rather than going through extenders. This advantage can fix a lot of EDID issues which may happened in a complicated installations with different components involved.
- Supports Bi-Directional IR pass-through up to 60Khz, allows users not only send IR signals from remote location but also to remote location from a control system. Great for Control4 or RTI installers.
- Supports VESA DDC and Hot-Plug Detect (HPD)
- HDCP compatible
- DVI 1.0 compliant, user will need to use DVI/HDMI adapter
- Supports Deep Color
- Allows cascading
- Wall mounting housing design for easy and robust installation
- Locking Power connector
a. (1080p)-130ft (40m) (CAT5e) / 165ft (50m)-CAT6
b. (720p/1080i)-165ft (50m) (CAT5e) / 200ft (60m)-CAT6
- Video Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps
- Resolutions and Distance:
- Audio Support: Up to 8-channel including all latest digital formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master
- IR: Bi-directional up to 20~60kHz
- Input TMDS signal: 1.2 volts (peak-to-peak)
- Input DDC signal: 5 volts (peak-to-peak)
- HDMI Connector: 19 pin type female connector
- Power Supply: 5V 4A (Universal 110/240)
- Power Consumption: 1.5 Watts (max)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.9” x 3.5” x 1” (75 x 90 x 25mm)
- Weight: 0.3lb each unit
- 1x AT-HD4-V40SRS (Transmitting and Receiving Modules)
- 1x IR blaster
- 1x IR receiver
- 2x 5V power supply unit
- 1x User’s manual