Atlona HDMI Extender over 5-Wire (RGBHV or 5 x RCA) up to 330ft @1080p with Bi-directional IR.
The AT-HD-RG100SR HDMI over 5-Wire Extender Kit with Bi-Directional IR allows users to extend HDMI transmission ranges up to 330ft (100m) with resolutions as high as 1080p and also supports 3D. AT-HD-RG100SR is extremely easy to install and works perfectly with existing RGBHV, mini-RGB or RG-6 coaxial cables. It will even work with existing component cables which make it perfect using existing infrastructure and new technology. These extenders are featured with Bi-Directional IR pass-through extension, allowing user to control the remote HDMI source devices such as Blu-ray players, Cable/Sat Boxes, Video Game consoles, etc… instantly at the display location. The Bi-Directional IR also gives the advantage to a user who is controlling display via Control System by sending commands (such as on/off, input change, etc…) from Control System to Display location.
Note: Perfectly compatible with DVI (DVI/HDMI adapter will be needed)
Note: OPTIONAL POWER OVER USB NOW AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM!! AT-PWUSB-L
1. Residential Installations: For the last 10 years most AV installations be done with a use of Component Video Cables. At the time, Component Video was rated the best and only for HDTV. The technology has moved on since then and the HDMI interface was introduced. The main advantages of HDMI would be digital signal (much better video and audio quality), High Resolution support, 3D and much more. The AT-HD-RG100SR are designed to use existing infrastructure of component video cables and transmit digital HDMI signal through them. This is the most economical way of going from Component Video infrastructure to HDMI without sacrificing the quality of the HDMI signal.
2. Commercial Installations: Most of the Conference rooms, Higher End Presentation Rooms, Concert Halls, Airports, etc… are filled with RGBHV projectors. This was the standard for a long time and worked very well. Now the technology has changed and the projectors now have HDMI ports which replace the RGBHV. The advantage of HDMI is much more colors availability, higher resolutions, 3D capability, Digital Synchronization and much more. With AT-HD-RG100SR, the same RGBHV or mini-RGB cables could be used to send HDMI signal through. There is no degradation or lack of performance by using this solution.
- Extends the transmission range up to 330ft (100m) at full 1080p or 1920×1200
- Supports all latest Audio formats such as Dolby True HD, DTS-master, etc…
- 3D Compatible (all 7 formats), including the most popular e.g., Frame Packing, Side-by-Side, Top-to-Bottom, etc…
- EDID pass-through (very important if user would want to connect sources such as computers, 3D players, latest Satellite receivers).
- Supports Bi-Directional IR pass-through up to 60Khz, allows users not only send IR signals from remote location but also to remote location from a control system. Great for Control4 or RTI installers.
- Supports Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) channel
- Supports VESA DDC and Hot-Plug Detect (HPD)
- HDCP compatible
- DVI 1.0 compliant, user will need to use DVI/HDMI adapter
- Supports Deep Color and x.v.Color (xvYCC)
- Extenders come with 10 x BNC to RCA adapters which are perfect for users who have RCA connectors on their coax wires.
- Video Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Video formats supported 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p (50/60), 1080i (50/60), 1080p (24/30/50/60)
- Computer formats supported: 640×480~1920×1200 (VGA~WUXGA)
- 3D Support: all 7 formats
- HDCP 2.0 compliant
- EDID pass-through and VESA DDC and Hot-Plug Detect (HPD)
- HDMI Transmission: 1080p @ 330ft and 1080i/720p @ 430ft
- IR: Bi-Directional up to 60Khz
- Transmitter Inputs: 1 x HDMI, IR
- Transmitter Outputs: 5 x BNC/RCA, IR
- Receiver Inputs: 5 x BNC/RCA, IR
- Receiver Outputs: 1 x HDMI, IR
- Power: 5V/4A (110/240V Universal) – both units require power
- Power consumption: 3 Watts (max)
- Operation temperature: 0~40oC (32~104oF)
- Dimensions (inch): 3.6 x 5 x 1.1
- Weight (lb): 1.2 each
- 1x AT-HD-RG100SR
- 1x IR blaster
- 1x IR receiver
- 2x 5V power supply (110/240 universal)
- 1x User`s manual
- 10 x BNC/RCA adapters