Showing all 7 results
Model Number: AT-HD-M2C
The Atlona HD-M2C is the ideal audio signal conversion solution for whole-home AV systems utilizing centralized matrix switching. Content from multi-channel sources such as Blu-ray players, set-top boxes and game consoles can be distributed to multi-channel and two-channel-capable zones simultaneously, ensuring compatibility, reducing system complexity and eliminating the expense of separate dedicated sources for each zone.
Model Number: AT-HD570
The Atlona AT-HD570 is a professional quality HDMI Audio de-embedder. Input an HDMI signal to the HD570 and it de-embeds the audio signal to either Optical or Multi-Channel analog audio outputs. This audio de-embedder supports uncompressed analog LPCM 7.1, 5.1, 2ch through the multi-channel analog outputs. On the optical output it supports Dolby Digital, LPCM 2CH and DTS signals. Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio pass through HDMI connection without being de-embedded.
- HDMI audio de-embedding and multi-channel audio downmixing
- Downmixes multi-channel audio to stereo audio
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Delivers downmixed audio to HDMI, TOSLINK digital audio, and analog audio outputs
This product is designed to work with AMS. Please see AT-SW-AMS for more information.
Model Number: AT-UHD-M2C-BAL
- Universal de-embedder for Dolby and DTS signals
- Downmixes multi-channel audio to 1 or 2-channel audio
- Balanced audio output
- Volume and EQ adjustment
- 4K/UHD support
- HDMI Receiver
- EDID management