Why Atlona for Education
Atlona prides itself on being an agile company that develops innovative and reliable products to solve the challenges facing today’s AV/IT technology managers.
Equally important is our customer commitment to be easy to do business with and provide you with the industry’s best support program.
The Atlona Advantage gives you the highest level of customer support, training, and protection in the industry.
What Atlona Partners are Saying...
“This was one of my best experiences with technical support. In about 5 minutes everything was working without any issues.”
Igor Jakab, University of Alberta
“The technical support representative was quick to respond, helpful, and knowledgeable about the product. We were asked to offer any suggestions or ideas to make the products better, which was great to hear. After mentioning this during our departmental discussion, someone said, ‘Now this is the kind of company we want to do business with.’”
Kevin Martus, Riverside Unified School District
Atlona Advantage Education Partner
We are pleased to offer the Atlona Advantage Education Partner program, dedicated to serving qualified colleges, universities, and K-12 institutions with AV technology needs for instruction and collaboration. This special program offers the opportunity to receive special advantages and benefits related to pricing, services, training, and support. Our goal is to make it easy for you to acquire and implement the AV technology solutions essential for success.
Once approved, you’ll be warmly welcomed as an Atlona Advantage Education Partner with the following immediately available to you.
- Special pricing for Education Partner members
- Dedicated telephone, e-mail, and online customer assistance
- Access to partner-only events, including campus roundtables, product discussions, and leadership committees
- Welcome package with program information, Atlona memorabilia, and certificate
- Opportunity to earn rewards points redeemable toward future products and services
Education Partners also enjoy the benefits of our commitment to customer satisfaction – the Atlona Advantage.
Atlona’s Award-Winning 10-Year Warranty
Atlona is proud to be recognized by the readers of Systems Contractor News with The 2015 Platinum and 2015 Gold SCN Stellar Service Award for Best Warranty Program
- Quality is not negotiable, we guarantee that our products will work as they were designed
- Atlona warrants its products are free from defects in materials and workmanship
- 10-year warranty begins on date of purchase by the end-purchaser
Unparalleled Global Technical Support
Atlona offers flexible technical support and contact options:
- Technical advice available seven-days-a-week, every day of the year! (Multilingual)
- Guaranteed initial response time of one hour or less
- Support via phone or on-line
Multi-Level Training, Support and Certification
Atlona Academy: Three levels of certification for the ultimate in technology and systems training.
- Earn 7 InfoComm CTS RUs and 3 CEDIA CEUs in our industry accredited courses
- Training is available in multiple languages at www.atlonaacademy.com
- Training can be tailored to your needs in topics covering sales, products, and system design
Free Design Services and Sales Engineering Support
Atlona also offers technical sales support and advice for specifications, product features, and system design solutions.
- System design support and complete system design implementation for Atlona partners
- Phone consultations, domestic and international, are available Monday – Friday
- After-hours requests taken online
Owner Protection: 30-day Customer Satisfaction
Atlona protects your investment:
- If you or your customer are not satisfied with your Atlona product, it can be returned within 30 days for a full refund.
Brochure: AV for Education
Atlona Education AV Solutions
Classrooms challenge integrators like no other space – a rich variety of sources and needs that squeeze budgets. VCRs, legacy VGA-based PCs, HDMI-equipped PCs, Blu-ray players, document cameras, iPads, and interactive boards all need to be integrated at a price low enough to be replicated tens, hundreds, or even thousands of times.
Meeting Room Solution
Creating a small meeting space where faculty and students can get together for collaboration still requires sophisticated AV systems, even though the environment isn’t the top-floor boardroom. Meetings can be ad hoc, so there is little time for fiddling with AV gear and settings. Also tight budgets don’t allow for a control system.
San Mateo County Community College District: Cosmetology Senior Lab Center
Converting VGA, composite, component, and HDMI to HD can be stressful, especially when the system has to support distribution to 10 different HD displays. And for this San Mateo Community College lab, reliability was key: laboratory AV is an investment in learning that needs to last for years to come.
For more information, and to apply for the Education Partner program: